10 Ways to Teach Your Girls to Be U-Neek
1. Tell her she is fearfully and wonderfully made.
2. Read to her.
3. Encourage her interests.
4. Drop notes* in her lunch boxes.
5. Share stories of when you were a girl.
6. Surprise her with a new friend * she can lean on when she needs to be brave.
7. Memorize Scripture. Start with this one:
8. Share a journal with her.
9. Send her snail mail.
10. Remember to be U-Neek yourself.
You can find U-Neeks where you shop! Walmart and Hobby Lobby now carry this fun line for kids. Of course you can find them at Dayspring by clicking here. *
*The winner of last weeks U-Neek shopping spree is Kimberly Elzey! Congrats Kimberly!
**This post is part of a series sponsored by Dayspring*. We are partnering with them to bring resources to you which inspire you as a mom and help you encourage your girls. This post contains affiliate links (*) which means if you click on a link and shop at Dayspring, you will be benefiting the Mothers of Daughters blog at no additional cost to yourself. Thanks!